Fee for Service Licensed Therapist
We are looking for fully-licensed New Jersey therapists to join our group therapy practice. Ideal applicants will have experience working with couples, LGBTQ+ population and have had experience working with individuals who identify with a broad range of cultural backgrounds. An added benefit is a clinician with a specialized skill set (TF-CBT, CBT training, EMDR, Gottman Method training, DBT, Play therapy, Eco-Systemic therapy, etc). We will offer insurance credentialing if desired, and take providers who are already paneled. We have both private pay and insurance-based clientele.
We are open 7 days a week. Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Provide psycho-therapy
- Conduct assessments, create treatment plans and maintain progress notes.
- Maintain liability insurance
We provide EHR, Administration, Scheduling and basically all of the requirements of running a business. Providers only have to worry about their clinical responsibilities.
- Fully licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT or as a Licensed Psychologist.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Ability work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience
- 2 Professional References